Junior General Ledger Accountant
- As a Junior General Ledger Accountant you maintain and analyse general ledgers for assigned areas and entities.
- The General Ledger department deals with multiple EMEA legal entities.
- You perform monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closings and reports for assigned areas and entities.
- You prepare and post monthly cost allocations, journal entries and adjustments as well, including supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions.
- You facilitate and complete monthly close procedures, including assisting with US and German GAAP group reporting requirements.
- You manage fixed assets and Capital Expenditure Requests (CER) process.
- As a Junior General Ledger Accountant you investigate and resolve continuous control monitoring findings.
- You assist with the preparation of financial internal and external audits, including strong interfacing with the auditors.
- You monitor, review and update Sox internal controls for assigned areas and entities.
- You look for General Ledger process improvements.
- You will report as a Junior General Ledger Accountant to the General Ledger Manager.
- As a Junior General Ledger Account you have an A1 degree in accountancy/economics.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an accounting department is required.
- You have knowledge of MS Excel and ERP exposure.
- SAP and US/German GAAP experience is a plus.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work independently and meet all deadlines in a timely manner.
- Highly organized, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills, judgement and decision making skills are competences that you need as a Junior General Ledger Accountant.
- You have effective verbal and listening communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company Organization.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English with a good knowledge of German and/or French.
- nVent offers you a challenging and dynamic position as Junior General Ledger Accountant in a global oriented environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary package and an excellent environment to work, learn & live.
- We offer you a full time position at the Leuven Primary Accounting Center (PAC).
Solliciteer voor deze vacature