Junior Supply Chain Support
- As a Junior Supply Chain Support you handle the administrative Special Industry (SIND) process.
- You support the Project Sourcing department and ensure that materials, equipment and services are sourced according to the specifications, within budget and on time.
- You manage the SIND and MI product lines and guarantee continuity in their set-up and follow-up.
- You accurately follow-up on Purchase Orders (PO’s) and expedite their deliveries.
- You provide general administrative support to the Project Sourcing and Logistics departments.
- You support the invoices approval process (through Dolphin: issued PO’s deviating from invoices).
- You manage and potentially negotiate Non-Inventory (NI) Purchase Orders related to the Project business (PPE’s, consultants, etc.).
- You oversee MI related data/setup management for Project business with both third-party supplier and intra-company production site.
- You write reports, if necessary, for forecasting, material requirements and release processes.
- As a Junior Supply Chain Support you provide general site support.
- As a Junior Supply Chain Support you have a higher education or degree in Business Administration or Engineering, preferable Electrical Engineering.
- You have five years’ experience and preferable 2 years in procuring technical goods.
- You are familiar with supply chain processes.
- You can evaluate offers, place orders and expedite deliveries.
- You like to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- You have a technical and analytical mindset.
- You are a doer that works efficiently and accurately.
- You know how to work with MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- You are a fluent communicator that always takes into consideration the customer‘s priorities and customer satisfaction.
- As a Junior Supply Chain Support you are fluent in English and knowledge of any other European language, preferable German, is a plus.
- Nvent offers you a challenging position as Junior Supply Chain Support in a global oriented environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary package and full time position at the Leuven office.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature